(2nd shift required) – wage based on experience $18- 22 per hour
- Graduate of a Community College Robotic/Engineering Technology program or 3-5 years industrial automation experience focused on automation controls and robotics with training in PLC and SLC programming.
- Experience with programming and troubleshooting six axis robots (Kawasaki, Nachi, Motoman, etc.)
- Experience with Medium Frequency DC welding (Robitron and Medar controls specifically is a plus)
- Experience in troubleshooting programmable controllers, primarily Allen Bradley (SLC 100, 150, 500/PLC2 and 5-S)
- Working knowledge of multiple types of communication platforms (Ethernet, Control net, Device Net, etc.)
- Experience with troubleshooting and programming operator interfaces is a plus.
- Candidate will be responsible for the programming and maintenance of new and existing robot and automated PLC process equipment. Programming, maintaining and retaining computer programs for all robots, press transfers, press feed controls, weld controls as applicable
- Assisting maintenance/manufacturing in supervising and implementing maintenance programs and records as directed
- Qualified candidate must be able to interpret/update and maintain electrical schematics for troubleshooting control cabinets and general electrical circuits.
- Candidate must have the ability to work well in a team environment and on their own without supervision
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills
- Candidate must be willing to work rotating shifts