Operates CAD system and produces clear and technically accurate drawings based on design specifications. Facilitate Research & Development process through testing, installation and documentation.
- Work with CAD systems creating, modifying and releasing drawings and word drawings under direct supervision of a supervisor for use by other departments and customers.
- Work closely with all departments in the factory to ensure that the drawings convey the correct information.
- Self-check own work for completeness, accuracy, compliance to standards, fits and stack-ups.
- May be responsible for some design elements.
- Work from drawings, sketches or scanned images, customer drawings, or government drawings or specifications.
- Use the accepted drawing standards as guidelines.
- Assist supervisor and co-workers as necessary.
- Keep work area neat and clean.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school degree or equivalent required. College degree preferred.
- Two to three years previous work-related skill, knowledge, or experience.
- Intermediate computer skills required; Outlook.
- CAD/technical degree required.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, and walk.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.