Assist with planning , directing, and coordinating Human Resources activities to maximize the strategic use
of human resources and maintain functions such as recruitment, personnel policies, and regulatory compliance.
Education and Qualifications:
BS Degree in HR or related field. 3-5 years experience as a Generalist, Specialist, Etc.
Excellent motivational, communication, and inter-personal skills. Good negotiation skills.
Primary Responsibilities: Assist section manager with the following:
1) Facilitate the recruitment, interview, and selection of applicants (as necessary).
2) Facilitate on boarding process (as needed)
3) Facilitate the work activities of subordinates (as necessary).
4) Ensure all policies/rules are followed and enforced evenly throughout facility.
5) Facilitate the analysis of statistical data and reports to identify and determine root cause of personnel
problems (as necessary).
6) Facilitate the planning/implementation of labor relations activities within the organization (as necessary).
7) Facilitate recommendations for improvement in personnel policies, procedures and practices (as necessary).
8) Facilitate exit interviews to identify reasons for separations (as necessary).
9) Facilitate associate activities and functions (as necessary).
10) Facilitate company policies and procedures consistently across the entire organization (as necessary).
11) Facilitate the insurance of compliance with all local, state, and federal rules and regulations (as necessary).
12) Facilitate staffing activities with temporary contract service (as necessary).
13) Facilitate compliance with company ethics program (as necessary).
14) Closely monitor the activities of all section associates against performance standards (as necessary).
15) Facilitate the development of departmental skills through training and other developmental activities.
16) Facilitate safety (always).
17) Facilitate the promotion of continuous improvement in SQCD (as necessary).
18) Facilitate the promotion of morale improvement activity (as necessary).
19) Facilitate the promotion of community activity throughout the facility (as necessary).
20) Facilitate overall cost control within the section (as necessary).
21) Countermeasure activity (as necessary).
22) Facilitate working with the corporate office to promote benefit programs (as necessary).
23) Facilitate budget control.
24) Facilitate monthly Business Plan activity.
Essential Skills and Experience: BS in Human Resources Field or equivalent work
experience. Knowledge of governmental HR rules and regulations. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Reporting to this position(if applicable):
Human Resources Staff1, Staff 2, Team Leaders/Associates/MSA’s
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Professional open office environment.
Sitting and/or standing for extended periods of time.