- Accomplish day to day tactical objectives in support of the company and the department goals.
- Demonstrates adherence to company policies and procedures in support of safety, quality, delivery, cost and morale initiatives.
- Embrace and promotes company core values to establish and maintain a culture committed to ethical practices, legal compliance and a union-free environment.
- Takes initiative to participate in training and developing opportunities to prepare for current and future challenges.
- Support the Logistics Team through scheduling deliveries, control out-sourcing, manage material stock level, resolving customer issues and reporting.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage warehouse storage optimization and material management
- Responsible to manage all aspects of materials flow and to maintain control and accuracy over all goods inventories, including all transactions, planning, scheduling, cost, warehouse, receiving, and shipping.
- Performs analysis of customer demand, historical material usage, and forecast plans.
- Establish and implement methods and best practices related to the systems and process that support inventory, forecasting, purchasing, and material control.
- Ensure that customer orders are fulfilled on time
- Prepares customer delivery reports by analyzing and summarizing information and information to proactively communicate potential late deliveries.
- Establishes and supervises scheduling activities by monitoring material inventories, tracking progress of delivery and reviewing factors that affect schedules.
- Establish, implement, and manage system to evaluate, monitor and report supplier scorecard performance
- Coordinate and work with quality, engineering, machining and assembly operations to ensure 100% on-time delivery by establishing and monitoring schedule to proactively identify and address any issues.
- Responsible for accuracy of inventory counts by implementing and managing.
- Improve and manage 5S in supplier warehouses.
- Manage monthly invoices, inventory management invoices and closing costs.
- Participate in the C-TPAT, ISO, and GTQ programs.
- Other tasks as assigned
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Supply Chain Management or related field)
- PC literate, Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Bilingual (English and Korean) preferred