The Maintenance Storeroom Coordinator works to insure that all spare parts exist in the right level, in the right location. The Maintenance storeroom coordinator optimizes the stock level and the quantity parts.. He/she orders the quotes, creates the order, receives the material and fills that in the spare part warehouse. The storeroom coordinator checks inventory frequently and orders part to fill in any gaps. Works together work with the Plant Manufacturing Department to create correct spare part packets for new machines, tools or other equipment before start of production.
- to ensure that all spare parts are in stock
- storeroom inventory
- create SAP order
- receive parts and putt away in the storeroom
- Tidiness and cleanliness in the spare part warehouse
3.0 Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Lotus Notes, MS Office: Word, Excel (Pirana, SAP)
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Fork lift license
- Special Requirements
- Authorization to work and reside in the United States.
- 3-5 years experience in a maintenance department for preventive and corrective activities
- Expert for mechanical and electrician industrial parts
- General Framework
- Dayshift job 7am to 4pm
- In extreme situations work with the Maintenance team on shift for a short time
- $15-$17 Per hour depending on experience.