The Maintenance Team Lead will coordinate the day-to- day activities of maintenance technicians to ensure plant machinery and production processes function reliably and safely. The Maintenance Supervisor will also assist management in the development of preventive programs, and ensure safety regulations are followed.
- Coordinate with production management to establish daily/weekly priorities and schedule repairs accordingly.
- Monitor quality, efficiency, safety and documentation of maintenance and injection molding exp.
- Monitor the use and inventories of spare parts, maintenance supplies, and equipment and initiates reordering when necessary.
- Responsible for all equipment repairs to include coordination with outside resources as needed.
- Make recommendations and initiate continuous improvement maintenance actions.
- Inspect work for completeness.
- Experience in Hydraulics and automation.
- Ensure that maintenance and tool room employees are adequately trained and equipped.
- Review and monitor compliance with safe work systems and maintenance procedures.
- Perform and supervise installation, startup, tear down and trials all new manufacturing and plant equipment and systems.
- Associate’s degree, Certifications and / or Journeyman’s License helpful, but not required.
- Maintenance experience required (electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic troubleshooting).
- PLC and HMI experience required.
- Prior supervisory experience in a manufacturing facility desired.
- Computer skills with Maintenance Planning, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Automotive industry experience helpful.
- Good verbal & written communication skills.