- Must have general knowledge of electrical, mechanical and PLC control
- Pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Must be able to troubleshoot equipment problems and repair
Education and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent / 1+ years relative maintenance experience demonstrable
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task.
- Use working knowledge of electrical devices and components.
- Working knowledge of mechanical equipment, power tools, and equipment repair.
- Will work in a team environment.
- Support and enforce all company polices and procedures.
- Report downtime and parts used.
- Attend required safety training and actively seek Kaizen ideas.
- Support weld and assembly activity.
- Keep maintenance KPIs on target, Safety, DT, Kaizen, PM completion.
- Work in a safe manner.
- Participate in continuous improvement activity.
- Proactive approach to Downtime and Preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Work with programs and troubleshoot PLC’s.
- Must be able to travel if needed
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Must be able to use most power tools, hand tools, and equipment.
- Must be able to work in a high stress environment.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs., without assistance.
- Must have the ability to work in confined spaces.
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. This is not to be construed as an all-inclusive list of all duties and responsibilities but a summary of the job. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.