The qualified technician will have strong experience with pneumatics, hydraulics, and electrical systems on industrial equipment.
- Electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic troubleshooting of various manufacturing equipment.
- Diagnose and resolve hydraulic leaks.
- Perform PLC and HMI maintenance.
- Capable of troubleshooting control circuits,.
- Understanding of the following:
- Shop tools (lathes, milling machine, hand tools, etc.).
- Welding (including MIG, TIG, and Stick/Braze).
- Circuit design and layout.
- Electrical / Electronics / Industrial Maintenance related degree with at least 2 years of experience in machine maintenance in a manufacturing environment – OR –Journeyman classification with demonstrated experience in machine maintenance in a manufacturing environment.
- Proven understanding of electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic systems.
- Knowledge of auxiliary equipment.
- Ability to work any shift.
- Willingness to work overtime.