Expectations: Accomplish day to day tactical objectives in support of the company and the department goals. Demonstrates adherence to company policies and procedures in support of safety, quality, delivery, cost and morale (SQDCM) initiatives. Embrace and promotes company core values to establish and maintain a culture committed to ethical practices, legal compliance and a union-free environment. Takes initiative to participate in training and developing opportunities to prepare for current and future challenges.
Role(s): Works directly with Production management to provide support of the Production process and activities including but not limited to administrative support, production supplies, budgeting/expenses, production processes improvements, etc.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
- Constantly seek improvements and create a climate where others are encouraged to do the same.
- Control budget and report out monthly budget status for departmental expenses.
- Track and control department expenses.
- Maintain and organize the production supply room.
- Maintain and order plant slogan materials.
- Maintain and control all process documentation for Production Department.
- Create production analysis reports for UPH, quality issues, major downtime issues, major rework, and quality countermeasures.
- Maintain TL daily LPA calendar.
- Maintain Supervisor and Manager weekly LPA check sheet.
- Maintain all production process alerts and quality alerts.
- Maintain production daily misfeed sheets.
- Review all LPA’s weekly and report out on participation.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) in Engineering Technical or related field.
- 5 + years of experience in a similar role within a manufacturing/automotive industry.
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office Products.
- Advance Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.