Must be able to communicated with Customers.
Must have management experience.
Must be able to troubleshoot and investigate QC issues.
Lab and measuring tools experience a plus (CMM, etc)
Manage day to day tasks of QC Team. Timely support to
QC Team and other Sections.
Provide support to Customer Quality lnvestigations.
Perform corrective action, coaching, and counseling to QC Team as needed.
Oversee QC Business Plan Activity. Manage QC S-OCD Activity
Education and Quallfications: College preferred. GED required
Must score less than 80 on Munsell Color test. (Management can make exception based on area failed)
QC Asst. Section Manager/Asst. Chief Engineer
* Oversee Customer Quality investigations and approve Honda Report Responses.
* Perform QC Associate evaluations, corrective actions, coachings, and counselings
Review and approve all QC documents submitted for revisions.
* Oversee all work completed bv the Document and Data Controller, including the updates of
all ISO documents.
Review and approve A Rank Supplier TTRs.
. Maintain a safe work environment per Safety Orientation.
* Provide support to New Model Group for successful start up
* Manage QC Business Plan Activity.
* Marage QC participalion in S-QCD.
* Oversee QC participation in Process Assurance Capability.
* Manage Cost Conirol
Oversee Supplier Quality including the review and approval of the Supplier Performance Report
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 /hour