Quality Assurance Assistant Manager
Expectations: Accomplish day to day tactical objectives in support of the company and the department goals. Demonstrates adherence to company policies and procedures in support of safety, quality, delivery, cost and morale (SQDCM) initiatives. Embrace and promotes company core values to establish and maintain a culture committed to ethical practices, legal compliance and a union-free environment. Takes initiative to participate in training and developing opportunities to prepare for current and future challenges.
Role(s): Supports the Quality Assurance Team through reviewing field claims, analyzing defects developing improvements and reporting. Scheduling, overseeing and conducting Supplier Process Audits.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analysis of defect automotive and multimedia units / Send defect units to Supplier/MQA/HQ.
- Countermeasure follow up for retuned automotive and multimedia parts.
- Feedback field claim issues to HQ Receive countermeasures and run trial part to validate the countermeasure. Monitor field claim trend daily to see effectiveness of the countermeasure.
- Develop process improvement activities.
- Report out to top management and customer top management.
- Oversee improvement of warranty related claims.
- Oversee the warranty claim process and ensure completion in a timely manner.
- Help maintain IATF 16949 QMS.
- Schedule and complete internal IATF 16949 process audits.
- Schedule and complete Supplier Process Audits.
- Complete all assigned QA weekly and monthly reports.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree(BA/BS) in Industrial, Process, Technically or related field
- 3 + years in automotive related manufacturing industry
- Bilingual in English and Korean
- PC literate, proficiency with Microsoft Office Products
- Technical problem solving experience/Root cause analysis
- Interpret drawing and specifications
- Internal Auditor in IATF (ISO/TS) 16949 is a plus
- 6 Sigma Green Belt