- Manage and organize SOX internal controls testing program, including requesting populations and samples
- Test and validate business processes and procedures
- Assist Compliance Manager in ensuring a robust financial and operational control environment exists for locations globally
- Identify and clearly define management testing issues and root causes; recommend improvements to internal controls and business processes
- Maintain productive working relationship and serve as a liaison for members at all levels throughout company and 3rd party business partners
- Track, monitor and report metrics related to required Compliance processes
- Manage group email account for Compliance Department and ensure that questions are appropriately routed and that a timely response is given
- Ensure adherence to policies and lead/participate in projects supporting organizational initiates, operation efficiency, remediation planning and risk mitigation
- Assist with reviews/certifications for entities, business units or cycles outside the top tier governance scope
- Perform other duties assigned by Compliance Manager including various administrative functions
- Job requires 10-15% domestic/international travel.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Strong understanding of SOX, GAAP and regulatory compliance
- Experience in global operations, manufacturing and compliance preferred (1-3 years)
- Experience managing large volumes of data or large projects
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Knowledge of SAP, BAAN, LN or other major ERP system
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to interact effectively with all levels of a multi-cultural business
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and effectively in varying environments
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or related field.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Race/Color/Sex/Religion/National Origin/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Vets/Disabilities