Title: TECHNICAL SUPERVISOR
SUMMARY: Responsible for the scheduling, quality, continuous improvement, PM management, training, safety and housekeeping for production technicians.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Production and Processing — Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Mathematics — Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, statistics, and their applications.
- Mechanical — Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Engineering and Technology — Knowledge of practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.
- English Language — Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Oral/ Written Expression (Clarity) – ability to communicate clearly information and ideas both verbally and in writing so others will understand o Oral/Written Comprehension — ability to listen to, read and understand information and ideas communicated verbally and in writing.
Decision Making I Problem Solving
Critical Thinking – Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Deductive Reasoning – Apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Problem Sensitivity – To tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem.
Inductive Reasoning – Combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions (includes finding a relationship among seemingly unrelated events).
- Time Management – Managing one’s own time and the time of others. Includes organizing, prioritizing and scheduling work assignments.
- Management of Human Resources — Motivating, developing, and directing associates as they work, identifying the best associates for the job.
- Instructing — Teaching others how to do something.
« (preferred experience)
Robotic Applications Experience
– OTC Daihen
Weld and Assy Tech
« Omron PLC
« Omron Safety
– Pilz Safety
« Mitsubishi PLC
Basic Troubleshooting Experience
– Ability to interpret Electrical Schematics
– 24V circuits (PNP and NPN)
– High voltage Industrial wiring (208V and 480V Circuit)
– Servo Motors
– Stepper Motors
– Pneumatic Circuits/Systems
– Hydraulic Circuits/Systems
– Industrial Motor Controls
Advanced Electrical Experience
– Red Lion Data Acquisitions and HMI
– Intermec Printers
– Epicor ERP Customization
$55-60K (with 5-7) yrs experience in supervisory role