Immediate opening for Tool & Die Technician positions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Follow all Safety, Quality, & Work Procedures for operating equipment.
- Utilize the overhead crane to transport dies to/from presses and storage.
- Die repairs to include welding, grinding, spotting, and design review.
- Track all preventative maintenance work on logs.
- Clean/lubricate parts from dies.
- Exchange empty gas cylinders and store/secure cylinders properly.
- Ability to work overtime, weekends, rotate jobs, or shifts.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- A minimum of either a 2 year degree in Machine Tool Technology or related degree or successful completion of a journeyman/apprenticeship in die maintenance/tooling.
- A High School diploma or GED.
- Experience working with heavy metal stamping dies.
- Good mechanical abilities, including experience with hand tools.
- Good written and verbal skills.
- Experience in preventive maintenance.
- Experience in keeping die maintenance records.