|This is an excellent opportunity with a premier Tier 1, automotive manufacturing supplier that specializes in Class “A” Stamping, Assembly and High Pressure Die Casting that produces Body-side and Door Openings, Roofs, Floor Pans, Wheelhouses, Large Welded Assemblies, Doors, Fenders, Hoods, Lift-gates, Aluminum Shock Towers, and Aluminum Rear Rails. Excellent benefits, 401k, profit sharing. Very employee-oriented company with global growth opportunities. Direct hire, $25-29 per hour to start plus $3500 sign on bonus.|
Facilities Engineer Job Responsibilities:
Responsible for and Control of all Facility drawings, Utility requirement and ISO Requirements and Sub Contractor Services. Responsible for following document control policies and procedures as it relates to the facility and ISO 14001.
• Oversees building maintenance.
• Operates and maintains custodial functions.
• Ensures security and emergency preparedness procedures are implemented properly.
• Ensures that the facility is clean and maintained according to company policy and procedures.
• Handles general accounting tasks, such as cost control, purchase requisitions and budgeting.
• Oversees and supervises the quality of work for other employees to ensure that all tasks are performed correctly, efficiently, and effectively.
• Manages and reviews service contracts.
• Conducts and documents regular facilities inspections.
• Checks completed work by vendors and contractors.
• Recommends maintenance, mechanical, electrical, and facility design modifications.
• Communicates workplace safety precautions to employees.
• Forecasts, allocates, and supervises the financial and physical resources of the facility management.
• Manages Process Water System and Chilled Water system for HVAC
• Promotes Good House Keeping
• Develop Standardized work and Process checks to ensure longevity of the facility
• Perform other duties as required
Facilities Manager Qualifications / Skills:
• Proficient Skills utilizing various software, i.e. Microsoft Office, etc.
• Strong project management skills
• Customer service orientation
• Communication skills
• Must possess sound knowledge of Facility Infrastructure
• Decision making
• Problem solving
• IT skills
Some of the physical demands of this position include the ability to lift 40 pounds, sit for prolonged periods of time, and climb ladders and staircases to access various areas throughout the facility. Work hours may exceed 50 hours per week (Specifically during Installations)
• Ability to operate scissors lift and other equipment
Education and Experience Requirements:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Prefer a BA in facility management, business, or engineering
• 5 -10 years in related positions