Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists Industrial Maintenance Technicians and Supervisors (and above0 in repairing and maintaining machinery, equipment, supporting structures, and electrical systems of assembly line manufacturing operations by performing the following duties:.
- Dismantles machines or equipment, replaces defective parts and motors, and adjusts feed mechanisms.
- Cleans and lubricates machine parts such as shafts, pulleys, gears, and bearings.
- Replaces or repairs machine belts, chains, or cables.
- Removes dust, dirt, grease, and waste material from machines.
- Paints machines or equipment to prevent corrosion.
- Bends and cuts conduit and wire, and drills holes in walls, floors, and ceilings for electrical connections.
- Connects wire to motors, fixtures, and other electrical equipment, replaces switches and fuses, and splices wire and insulates wire with friction tape.
- Bends, cuts, and threads pipe, cuts openings in walls, ceilings, and floors for pipes, and seals pipe joints with sealing compound.
- Cuts out and joins parts for worktables, benches, shelves and other furnishings supporting assembly operations.
- Operates welding machine to repair or join metal parts.
- Furnishes Industrial Maintenance Technicians and Supervisors (and above) with materials, tools, and supplies.
- Cleans work area, tools, and equipment.
- Perform PM checks.
- Service pneumatic and electric tools.
- Perform cable testing and repair.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Minimum Education, Skills, and/or Experience Required:
- High School Diploma/GED or Mechanical, Electrical or Maintenance Trade School or related training.
- Flexible schedule to work overtime, holidays & weekends if required.
- Must be able to work a rotating shift.
- Good attendance.
PAY $18.85 PER HOUR